The NYT Mini Crossword Oct 14 2023 answers were published here on this page shortly after we were done solving the last clue. Each day we try our best to solve the puzzle manually as quickly as possible and publish it here to help guys like you, who from time to time struggle solving a certain difficult clue. Please come back anytime you need help because by the time you get here the puzzle would have already been solved by a member of our team.
For another NYT Mini Crossword Answers go in the homepage.
- 1 Belly ___ (painful dive)FLOP
- 5 Something with a set-up and punchlineJOKE
- 6 Like some green energySOLAR
- 7 Salmon, to a grizzly bearPREY
- 8 Subtracts a negative number, essentiallyADDS
- 1 Norwegian coastal featureFJORD
- 2 Reacted to a meme, informallyLOLED
- 3 Approving responsesOKAYS
- 4 According toPER
- 6 Where you might be steaming happy, not steaming madSPA