The NYT Mini Crossword Feb 5 2023 answers were published here on this page shortly after we were done solving the last clue. Each day we try our best to solve the puzzle manually as quickly as possible and publish it here to help guys like you, who from time to time struggle solving a certain difficult clue. Please come back anytime you need help because by the time you get here the puzzle would have already been solved by a member of our team.
For another NYT Mini Crossword Answers go in the homepage.
- With 1-Down, Monopoly space between Ventnor Avenue and Marvin GardensWATER
- Martini garnishOLIVE
- TV sidekick who exclaimed “Holy hole in a doughnut!”ROBIN
- Prepared to proposeKNELT
- You might give it propsSET
- See 1-AcrossWORKS
- Leave well enough ___ALONE
- One side of Mt. EverestTIBET
- Monopoly paymentRENT