The NYT Mini Crossword Dec 19 2021 answers were published here on this page shortly after we were done solving the last clue. Each day we try our best to solve the puzzle manually as quickly as possible and publish it here to help guys like you, who from time to time struggle solving a certain difficult clue. Please come back anytime you need help because by the time you get here the puzzle would have already been solved by a member of our team.
For another NYT Mini Crossword Answers go in the homepage.
- Top card in a suitMANCALA
- Occasion for a cake, informallyUPARROW
- Birds that fly in a VSPLURGE
- Slithery swimmersSAGS
- Suffix with Vietnam or NepalEREADER
- Singer with the 2021 #1 hit “Easy on Me”MUSSELS
- Mama ___ ElliotAPPAREL
- Needle holeNALGENE
- “Busy” insectsCRUSADE
- Exclamation of mild surpriseARR