The NYT Mini Crossword Jun 22 2022 answers were published here on this page shortly after we were done solving the last clue. Each day we try our best to solve the puzzle manually as quickly as possible and publish it here to help guys like you, who from time to time struggle solving a certain difficult clue. Please come back anytime you need help because by the time you get here the puzzle would have already been solved by a member of our team.
For more NYTimes Mini Crossword go in the homepage.
- Slight feeling of intoxicationSUIT
- Largest continentINTO
- What causes Pinocchio’s nose to growONTAP
- Purchase at a smoke shopWAIL
- Apple cider containersLILY
- Louisiana waterwaySINAI
- Taking advantage ofUNTIL
- Pithy insultsITALY
- Make a sharp turn backTOP
- President after J.F.K.OWL