The NYT Mini Crossword Jan 22 2023 answers were published here on this page shortly after we were done solving the last clue. Each day we try our best to solve the puzzle manually as quickly as possible and publish it here to help guys like you, who from time to time struggle solving a certain difficult clue. Please come back anytime you need help because by the time you get here the puzzle would have already been solved by a member of our team.
For more NYTimes Mini Crossword go in the homepage.
- Animal with a long, sticky tongueFROG
- Most-produced crop in ChinaRICE
- You can make one for an airplane, or find one on a runwayMODEL
- Result of brainstormingIDEA
- Most-produced crop in the United StatesCORN