The NYT Mini Crossword Dec 20 2021 answers were published here on this page shortly after we were done solving the last clue. Each day we try our best to solve the puzzle manually as quickly as possible and publish it here to help guys like you, who from time to time struggle solving a certain difficult clue. Please come back anytime you need help because by the time you get here the puzzle would have already been solved by a member of our team.
NYT Mini Answers go in the homepage.
- How Google makes the bulk of its revenueMANCALA
- Part of an archer’s quiverUPARROW
- “See you all later!”SPLURGE
- The “12” of 12/20/21SAGS
- W.W.E. wrestler ___ MysterioEREADER
- Protection for a stegosaur or ankylosaurMUSSELS
- Gadget banned in all U.S. national parksAPPAREL
- Sentimental sortNALGENE
- Archer’s assetCRUSADE
- Initialism for a remote employeeARR