The NYT Mini Crossword Dec 19 2022 answers were published here on this page shortly after we were done solving the last clue. Each day we try our best to solve the puzzle manually as quickly as possible and publish it here to help guys like you, who from time to time struggle solving a certain difficult clue. Please come back anytime you need help because by the time you get here the puzzle would have already been solved by a member of our team.
For another NYT Mini Crossword Answers go in the homepage.
- Italian city not known for its many perfectly upright buildingsPISA
- Disciplinary women in “The Handmaid’s Tale”AUNTS
- Start of a billiards gameBREAK
- Athletic awards such as Best Upset and Best MomentESPYS
- “___ try that again …”LETS
- Clutch, e.g.PURSE
- Lacking competenceINEPT
- Obeys a basic dog commandSTAYS
- Brother of CainABEL