The NYT Mini Crossword Dec 17 2022 answers were published here on this page shortly after we were done solving the last clue. Each day we try our best to solve the puzzle manually as quickly as possible and publish it here to help guys like you, who from time to time struggle solving a certain difficult clue. Please come back anytime you need help because by the time you get here the puzzle would have already been solved by a member of our team.
For another NYT Mini Crossword Answers go in the homepage.
- Word before appétit or voyageBON
- Bulls in BarcelonaTOROS
- Drink with tapioca pearlsBOBATEA
- Gooey substance made of cornstarch and water, with a name that comes from Dr. SeussOOBLECK
- Speak very softlyWHISPER
- Particle with a chargeION
- “Star Trek” extras, for shortETS
- Home for a family of foxesDEN