The NYT Mini Crossword Dec 16 2021 answers were published here on this page shortly after we were done solving the last clue. Each day we try our best to solve the puzzle manually as quickly as possible and publish it here to help guys like you, who from time to time struggle solving a certain difficult clue. Please come back anytime you need help because by the time you get here the puzzle would have already been solved by a member of our team.
For another NYT Mini Crossword Answers go in the homepage.
- Bird with light blue eggsROBIN
- Lex Luthor, to SupermanENEMY
- Bit of improv practiceSCENE
- Currency that replaced the franc, mark and liraEURO
- Something you’re completely unprepared for, in a common stress dreamTEST
- Put back to zeroRESET
- Perfectly timedONCUE
- Appropriate rhyme for “cheers”BEERS
- Reply to “Yes you are!”IMNOT
- 12/31, for shortNYE