The NYT Mini Crossword Apr 14 2023 answers were published here on this page shortly after we were done solving the last clue. Each day we try our best to solve the puzzle manually as quickly as possible and publish it here to help guys like you, who from time to time struggle solving a certain difficult clue. Please come back anytime you need help because by the time you get here the puzzle would have already been solved by a member of our team.
For more NYTimes Mini Crossword go in the homepage.
- “___ the night before Christmas …”TWAS
- Board game with a global mapRISK
- Positive adjective for music, negative adjective for socksFUNKY
- A single timeONCE
- Gave the thumbs up, for shortOKED
- Elephant’s snorkel when swimmingTRUNK
- Make a small grimaceWINCE
- Shade of blueSKY
- Rock’s ___ FightersFOO